We offer a Discount of 25% For Active / Retired Military Personnel, Law Enforcement & Firefighters
8 Hour Trips
2-4 people, $250 per seat
4 Hour Trips
2 people, $250 per seat
3-4 people, $175 per seat
4 Hour Trips
Single, $250 per seat
2-3 people, $200 per seat
2 Hour Trips
5 people, $250 per boat
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. A 5% charge will be collected with final payment for credit card payments.
What’s included, what you need to bring:
- All Equipment and bait are provided on your Fishing or Crabbing Trips.
- Bring snacks and drinks for your party.
- Bring sunblock for sunny days.
- Everyone 12 and over requires a fishing/shellfish license. (purchase license online)
- Bring a warm coat or shirt, the wind can be very cold.
- I suggest bringing rain gear year-round, better to have it than not.
- A $100 deposit per person/per day is required at the time of the reservation.
- All deposits are Non-Refundable within 30 days of the fishing date. Balance is due at the end of the trip.
- Weather or River Condition Cancellations will be rescheduled at a later date that is convenient for both the client and the guide.
- If you call to cancel and we can re-book the date no charge will be made – however, if you do not call and we are awaiting you at the dock you will be charged for the entire trip.
Assumption of Risk and Release
By reserving a trip with Fish Oregon and Tim Schlund as well as our guides and contractors the client understands there is an inherent risk that exists in sport fishing, there is a certain risk of an accident occurring despite all reasonable precautions being taken. The client(s) hereby assume the risk and hold Fish Oregon, owner, and contractors, and employees from any and all damage or injury to persons or personal property sustained, before, during, or after fishing or traveling with Fish Oregon.
All Photographs of activities or clients by Fish Oregon or contractors and employees are property of Fish Oregon to use as seen fit.
By booking a trip with Fish Oregon (we) accept these conditions above.