We offer a Discount of 25% For Active / Retired Military Personnel, Law Enforcement & Firefighters
8 Hour Trips
- Singles – $300.00
- 2-4 people, $225 per seat
4 hour trips:
- Singles – $300.00
- 2 people, $225 per seat
- 3-4 people $175 per seat
- $250 (2 hour trip)
- Includes up to 5 people on boat per trip
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. A 5% charge will be collected with final payment for credit card payments.
What’s included, what you need to bring:
- All Equipment and bait is Provided on your Fishing or Crabbing Trips.
- Bring snacks and drinks for your party.
- Bring sun block for sunny days.
- Everyone 12 and over requires a fishing/shellfish license. (purchase license online)
- Bring a warm coat or shirt, the wind can be very cold.
- I suggest bringing rain gear year round, better to have it than not.
- A $100 deposit per person/per day is required at time of the reservation.
- All deposits are Non-Refundable within 30 days of the fishing date. Balance due at the end of the trip.
- Weather or River Condition Cancellations will be rescheduled at a later date that is convenient for both client and guide.
- If you call to cancel and we can re-book the date no charge will be made – however if you do not call and we awaiting you at the dock you will be charged for the entire trip.
Assumption of Risk and Release
By reserving a trip with Fish Oregon and Tim Schlund as well as our guides and contractors the client understand there is an inherent risk that exists in sport fishing, there is a certain risk of an accident occurring despite all reasonable precautions being taken. The client(s) hereby assume the risk and hold Fish Oregon, owner and contractors, and employees from any and all damage or injury to persons or personal property sustained, before, during or after fishing or traveling with Fish Oregon.
All Photographs of activities or clients by Fish Oregon or contractors and employees are property of Fish Oregon to use as seen fit.
By booking a trip with Fish Oregon (we) accept these conditions above.